Friday, October 31, 2008

The End of October

It's been far too long, since I wrote anything here. What can I say? I've been busy.

"October 29 - "I caught my friend Russell Barber at the Redwood City Blues Jam. It was a fantastic night. Russell put on a great show. There were some fabulous performers dropping in to perform like Kid Andersen and Little Jonny Lawton. I got called up and played with Kid Andersen and Scott Miller. It's needless to say, it was a great time.

"October 28 - "I dropped into the Poor House Bistro to catch John Nemeth and his band. He performed a bunch of material from his upcoming CD that will be released in January on the Blind Pig label. During the last set, John called up some guests which included Johnny Cat, Mike Phillips and me.

Now onto November...

No comments: