Thursday, January 24, 2013

2012: The Bay Area Blues In Review

For the past 12 years, I have been chronicling the blues scene in the San Francisco Bay area.  2012 was no exception.  In 2012, we lost some legendary artists, the number of artists that reside and have passed through the Bay Area was large. Last year, I managed to photograph well over 100 artists.  Some of the artists include: 

Adrian Costa, Aki Kumar, Alvon Johnson, Andy Santana, Big Cat Tolefree, Bill Stuve, Cathy Lemons, Charles Wheal, Dennis Dove, Doug James, Eddie Vaan Shaw, Gary Smith, JC Smith, June Core, Kenny Blue Ray, Little Charlie Baty, Lurrie Bell, Lynwood Slim, Mark Hummel, PA Slim, Rick Estrin, RJ Mischo, Ron Hacker, Sid Morris, Steve Freund, Terry Hanck, the Kilbourn Alley Blues Band, Tia Carroll and Tip Of The Top. 

The photos from 2012 can be seen here: 2012: The Bay Area Blues In Review

2 comments:

Sandra D said...

I am looking for a lost friend and I think you are that person. Please let me know.

Sandra D said...

I am so glad that I found your blog!!!