Wednesday, August 3, 2005

RJ Mischo's World Famous Blues Jam - 07/26 Edition

It was a cool night at the Mojo Lounge. In addition to lovely ladies like: Robin, Christine and Julie, there were a plethora of guests. I'm not sure that I can remember all of them, but I'll give it a shot.

RJ Mischo, Bob Welsh, Marcus Carino and June Core were the house band for the evening. Featured guests during the course of the evening were:

Vocals: Miss Amy Lou
Guitars: Chris Evans Brown, Steve Kirby, Bree, Scott Miller, Gino Baronelli, Oakland Toby and his buddy Nikolas. There were a couple of new guitar players that I hadn't seen before and I didn't get their names.
Keys: Glenn Mandelkern
Bass: JD Bartman,
Drums: Luke Piro, Dawon and E-Rock
Harp: Harmonica Hutch, "Double G" Greg Greenspan, Arthur Daugherty and me.

RJ assembled the following bands throughout the course of the night. This is where my memory starts getting fuzzy. I've had a really long day. I know that I'm missing at least one here and Glenn was in and out throughout the course of the night. He may have played with each of these bands.

#1: RJ, Bob Welsh, Marcus Carino and June Core.
#2: Bob Welsh, Harmonica Hutch, Chris Brown, Marcus Carino and June Core.
#3: Steve Kirby, Scott Miller, Miss Amy Lou, JD Bartman and Luke Piro.
#4: Steve Kirby, RJ, Bree, Bob Welsh (on bass) and E-Rock.
#5: Bob Welsh, Double G (vocals), RJ, Marcus Carino and Dawon
#6: Oakland Toby, his buddy Nikolas, Marcus Carino and Dawon
#7: Missed this one.
#8: Bob Welsh, Arthur, Gino, Marcus Carino, June Core and me.
#9: Bob Welsh, RJ, Gino, Marcus Carino, June Core and me.

Overall, it was a pretty cool night.

No comments: